software to edit dvds

Jim azanorak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 08:44:48 MST 2022

I knew about the fair use provision, so I couldn't believe that I would
get into trouble for removing the ads for other titles I'm not
interested in.  I found VobBlanker.  It is a windows program but runs
under wine.  It seems to me another legitimate use for such software
might be a company or other organization that has a promotional DVD that
includes a component they want to change., a corporate logo for
example.  Maybe it's an introduction from somebody who is no longer part
of the company, or a video they want to add to or remove from the disc,
and alter the menu at the same time.