Renamed ethernet adapter

Snyder, Alexander J alexander at snyderfamily.co
Wed May 4 16:51:47 MST 2022

Personally, if you're just trying to solve for a single program that hasn't
been updated to accept modern configurations, I would consider it to be the
minority outlier and just make an alias to resolve the issue.

alias netwatch="netwatch -e enx7cc2c6305483"

Or a function in your .bashrc like "MyNetwatch" or something like that,
that handles an option if you need to not modify how "netwatch" launches by
default.

Thanks,
Alexander

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S22+