Ubuntu moving to rolling releases

Matthew Gibson guanjun.de.geliqian at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 01:56:40 MST 2022

As someone who cut their linux teeth on Gentoo, This is good news. The
option to have the most up to date software is a boon to all users. As for
the dreaded monthly or when-ever-user-gets-around-to-it updates/upgrades.
It's usually a simple task to ping the server and see what needs updating.
Then you can execute the update at your leisure.

-Matt