GNOME or KDE?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Mar 23 02:44:48 MST 2022

AZ Pete via PLUG-discuss said on Tue, 22 Mar 2022 16:20:29 -0700

>All,
>
>I have been using Ubuntu as one of my desktops for a while, but have
>always been irritated by how difficult it is to do customize things. I
>was thinking of trying KDE, but do I have to re-install a new Kubuntu
>O/S to have KDE or is there a way to install the KDE desktop on my
>Ubuntu 20.04 (Gnome) desktop?
>
>Thanks
>Peter

Depending on how you want to customize things, there might be better
alternatives than either KDE or the Ubuntu default. KDE and Gnome3 are
resource wasting pigs.

SteveT

Steve Litt
March 2022 featured book: Making Mental Models: Advanced Edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mmm