Seeking a Jr/Mid MySQL Database Admin - Remote work. Must know Linux

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at theonealandassociates.com
Wed Feb 16 17:24:15 MST 2022

Must be able to script in bash, preferably program in python or go.
Must know something about relational databases, preferably MySQL - Like can
you dump/import/set up replication? Then you have something!
Any Teraform, AWS, GCP, puppet, jenkins, or ansible experience is a huge
plus.

Pay is pretty good

https://careers.box.com/us/en/job/3707806/Database-Engineer

PLEASE I am getting people who don't know linux applying so if you know
anyone who wants to be a DBA - please send them our way!