McDonald's unveils first automated location

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Sat Dec 31 18:40:37 MST 2022

Steve,

Why is our education system what it is today?

Who moved all the businesses off shore?

Why are illegal aliens able to take jobs away from American Citizens?

Who is responsible for our immigration?

Who is responsible for H1B visas?

How many trust fund babies are there in America?

Does every person need to graduate college?

I have been reading and hearing the trades are going unfilled, why is
that?

Why does it cost upwards of $10k a semester to go to a AZ state
university?

Keith