https://www.zerohedge.com/political/59-million-americans-prohibited-buying-high-end-dell-gaming-pcs

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Tue Jul 27 22:53:09 MST 2021

Yes,
However, California is also in the midst of a cyclic drought (tree ring studies going back nearly 1k years proves this).

Also, California has one of the longest coastlines of any state. One last item, how is it that much of the intermountain west (which has many thousands of square miles of desert be cooler than California on Average?

In point of fact, Arizona often sees higher average tempuratures each summer and is one of the few states that see consistently more than 140 days a year above 100 F. We are also in the midst of a long period drought that started in the middle 1980’s and is continuing. This mirrors the previous dry period that started roughly 1,000 years ago and lasted some 550 years with a 50 year long mega drought near it’s beginning some 980 years ago.

Now, as for carbon footprint, those wind turbines take an enormous amount of fossil fuels to create, from the high precision machined bearings to the blades that are manufactured with materials that are, buy their very nature, not recyclable. They are also very inefficient (lower than a typical comparable solar facility with an average of 30% efficiency directly converting light to energy. Those very solar facilities use panels that are made with highly toxic materials (such as cadmium, lead, and selenium among other heavy metals).much of the panels are manufactured in china, by workers who are either slave labor or poorly paid wage slaves, working in conditions that we don’t allow here. The same materials and technologies exist in the very computer systems you and I use for emails like this and also are the very same systems we use to run Linux on.

So, we can all either sit here and pontificate upon all of this or actually take some viable action. The question then becomes, how much of this technology are you willing to live without? I know I certainly can’t if I want to be able to read my printed mail (not possible for a totally blind individual without technology to convert text to speech). How about keeping my place cool with a swamp cooler that uses an actual scientific advance called Phase duration modulation in order to regulate motor speed and reduce current usage. Air conditioning would be nice, but costs too much to run. Also, without all this tech, paying the bills would take considerably longer, ordering things for delivery would require a printed catalogue and a telephone. Want to do without technology, say goodbye to your smart device, big flat screen and various other gadgets. How much tech does the grocery business require? Getting that food from the farm to the shelf requires a lot more than you think. Scanners in the store to take and update inventory, computers to manage the databases generated by all that data, network connections to corporate HQ’s, programs to determine best allocation of food based on sales, etc. Communication with the distributors to best transport those goods (right along with keeping track of them, databases, etc, rolling stock, employees, and many other factors). Distributors also must be able to communicate with producers to see what they have available, etc.

So, while folks are contemplating how California will deal with their own problems, everyone should be looking 5,000 miles further west at the source of many of the political mumbo jumbo, environmental pollution and even materials rationing. Yep, China. The biggest offender on the planet who gives 2 cents in care to anyone who would object (about the cost of the bullet they would use to terminate your complaints). China, who uses enough fossil fuels to manufacture, produce and ship products and energy. China, who is also the largest producer of toxic metal pollution, plastic pollution in the oceans and worst offender of human rights on the planet. And yeah, they are also the ones who produced the very virus that was leaked to the world and caused almost 19 months of economic and health chaos. The very same China with a political machine that has been influencing many on our side of the pacific to buy into policies designed to break us and make us easy for hostile takeover. So, while we are all distracted with EV’s, solar panels, wind generators and sustainable tech, they are keeping their eyes on the prize and seeking to control much of the planet.

So, guys, nice little debate we all got snagged into here because of some state regulations that would prevent nearly 60 million people from owning technologies that would make their lives more convenient. Regulations put in place by politicians who know nothing of real science and are trying to kiss up to china. Now, where does that leave us?

-Eric
From the Central Offices of the Technomage Guild, Ministry of facts.