ntp

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Dec 23 16:21:12 MST 2021

Michael via PLUG-discuss said on Thu, 23 Dec 2021 15:29:21 -0500

>It's not that I don't want to replace it. It is just that the screws
>holding the board in place are too securely tight. I will spend the
>$40 to have it replaced.

Once again, https://lmgtfy.app/#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=laptop%20tool%20kit

With a correctly sized and shaped, tight fitting screwdriver, plus a
pliers to apply tork and your palm to press hard, the screws will most
likely come out. If they don't, a professional replacing your battery
will charge you over $100.00, maybe over $200.00.

If you don't know what I mean by "correctly sized and shaped", I mean
the right size with the right head, such as a size 0 Phillips
screwdriver. Once again, do a web search. Maybe watch a couple Youtube
videos about laptop disassembly --- there might even be a video with
your exact model of laptop. I leave it as an exercise to you how to
find the Youtube video on youtube.com.

There's one other web page you really need to read:

This was never about NTP, this was about a battery.

Or maybe not, because you never told us what causes you to suspect a
low battery. Read the preceding URL, and then get back to us.

SteveT

Steve Litt