Computer camera Zoom?

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Thu Apr 23 13:04:09 MST 2020

The older the better if it meets your resolution standard, but these are
pretty standard (and cheap used).  I use an old logitech c910 I bought 10
years ago that works great still when needed unless you really have to have
a modern high-res one.  Otherwise I'd say stick with classics
known/reported to work with linux.

I saw a dupe of mine at a goodwill like 6mo ago for 2 bucks I almost bought
as a spare.  Ahh, the good old days of going places.

-mb