Linux thinkpad E530, cheap

Matt Graham mhgraham at crow202.org
Sat Jun 29 08:28:59 MST 2019

Now that I've got the E595 working properly, I thought I'd get my old
Thinkpad E530 to a good home.

Specs:  1366x768 screen with Intel graphics, 4G RAM, 4 i3 CPUs at 2
GHz.  DVD+-RW, Intel GigE, Intel wireless, 4 USB2 ports, VGA, HDMI, SD
card port.  All hardware should work with any recent distro.  It also
currently has a Windows 7 installation on it which I can leave or keep.
Its only real failings are that its screen is small and its CPU is old.

$100 OBO.  (fleabay says that's about what these are going for.)  Can
deliver to anywhere in the greater Phoenix metro area.

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity