OT: New Chromebook won't reach printer

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Fri Sep 7 19:29:37 MST 2018

Odd thing, but if you replaced it, it probably got a new ip address that it
sees as something other than the original device.  Might check to delete
the old and add the new.

I went through this replacing my home dhcp server with another, and let
most general things reset.  Broke all my home automation stuff that that
rely upon things in one fashion or another.  Dumb IOT/chinese crapgadgets.