Debian 9 vs Ubuntu 18

Jim jim.nantz15 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 13:55:50 MST 2018

I use this machine for my music and video collection.  I also do some
occasional video editing.  Kdenlive is good enough for that. Also I do
the usual stuff- web surfing, email, etc.  I also have a samba server on
here to make it easier to move data from my phone to the computer.  I've
found plugging a usb cable into the phone to transfer files is
unreliable.  I also use sabnzb, ktorrent, handbrake and audacity.