Debian 9 vs Ubuntu 18

Matt Birkholz matt at birchwood-abbey.net
Tue Sep 4 10:40:59 MST 2018

I find myself proselytizing.  (Skynet comes!)  So if friends and family
see something at my house they like I reflexively tell them they can
have a similar setup for free(dom).  I want them seeing Ubuntu, maybe
Mint, because I can't imagine them using anything easier on the non-
programmer.  And I use them myself; familiarity with Ubuntu quirks
makes me look less like a Linux Dork who, like a fan boy, said it would
be "easy".

So to add to Steve's list of questions: What would you want your granny
to use?