children of spectre

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Tue May 8 13:14:12 MST 2018

I'll bet Intel will be no more within 5 years.  I think I read Apple
will be manufacturing chips? Maybe I'll migrate to apple.

I do not see the outrage over these chip issues.  I'm deeply concerned
over all of this.  I have watched as we have become more and more
dependent on computers.

Intel had / has a fiduciary responsibility and they blew it.

I'm a software developer so when I hear CPU vulnerabilities are being
patched with software I cringe.