Questionable Google Alerts

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Tue Aug 28 16:59:05 MST 2018

Not that sophisticated, they assembled a temp email from your real one to
some random system, and just hope you'll log in with creds to capture.

They probably just harvested your email from one of the many leaks that
occur every other day.

I bought some yubikeys to play with, but so far the biggest problem is me
having the stupid thing around enough to unlock things when needed that I
haven't turned it on fully yet.  I bought two as I worry about some
redundancy if one gets lost/destroyed, need to look into that some too...

-mb