LibreOffice style editing

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Aug 25 23:55:32 MST 2018

moin moin,

I'm importing some documents into LibreOffice and one of the paragraph
styles is getting numbered. I do not want the numbering.

The style is also getting bold and border, which I can disable via
the style editor.

Via the style editor changing Outline & Numbering doesn't get rid of the
numbering. It doesn't look like it's enabled in that tab.

Under Organizer there's a Contains paragraph that includes
"Numbering(Outline) + 1"

I tried changing it to inherit from a style that does not get numbering,
the numbering stayed.

I found the Properties editor and the toggle for Numbered List ( click or
hit F12 ), which does get rid of the number. It leaves the leading period
and space, which also need to go.

Any ideas for how to get rid of thіs numbering?

Alternatively, and probably better, any idea how to select all items in
this style, so I can easily change them to a new style? Even better if I
can make that change automagically :)

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com   https://www.PhxLinux.org
#  "Be in a unit like W, he was in the same national guard unit as bigfoot,