new thread: QoS, latency, bandwidth and the FCC/net neutrality debate

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Nov 25 21:52:53 MST 2017

I think you forget that the neutrality was put into place specifically
to deal with the network providers messing with netflix among other
service's data in favor of their own services.  That IS how we dealt
with it.

You keep talking about being able to get optimized services, but those
are legal and common now.  Getting rid of net neutrality won't enable
those.  Throttling your competitors services to the point of degrading
their service isn't an optimized service.

Brian Cluff