OT: Need a Campaign to Secure WIFI Sites

Brien Dieterle briend at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 15:14:31 MST 2017

A system like I described would just be an "educational tool" to encourage
people to use HTTPS (properly).  It wouldn't stop you from accepting bogus
certificates-- just a speed bump.  Now that I've thought about it I'd
really like to install something like this on my grandparent's router. .
.   heck, my own router. . .