OT: Need a Campaign to Secure WIFI Sites

Vara La Fey varalafey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:56:47 MST 2017

:-)

I can barely believe I'm reading some of that stuff on a Linux users'
group, where computer literacy (and beyond) is exceptionally high.

I remember a decade ago when "news" anchors were caviling about, "Who's
running this internet?!? Who's in charge of this?!?"

OMG, the sky was falling, ya know.

This reminds me of that.  <shudder>

- Vara