Microsoft has created an A.I. that can write its own code

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Mar 10 11:21:50 MST 2017

On Fri, 10 Mar 2017 02:51:49 -0700
KevinO <kevin at kevino.org> wrote:

> On 03/09/2017 02:49 PM, Nathan England wrote:
> > On 2017-03-09 08:47, Anon Anon wrote:
> >
> >> How long until they teach this one how to create html filled with
> >> explitives and hate speech?
> >>

> > I read this and about died laughing. All I could think of was
> > someone designing this software to act like any other liberal
> > online. Write basic html filled with explitives while spouting
> > hateful intolerant garbage, and it has artifical intelligence, just
> > like so many of today's liberals (brainwashed university
> > intellectualism).
> >

> Go fuck yourself, Nathan. If I am in any way unclear about my
> position, merely inquire and I will more then merely express it to
> you clearly, in person , and in language that even YOU can understand.

KevinO,

How hateful of you to respond in this way. Nathan was just expressing
his opinion, honestly honed over many years of listening to Fox News.
He needs our support, not our scorn. I've met many like Nathan at
varous healthcare rallies. He's the guy who decries Obamacare as
"socialized medicine" while collecting his Medicare. He's the guy who
physically intimidates little liberal women until a man blocks his way.
He's the guy who screams to repeal Obamacare, and then cries when lack
of insurance makes him lose his home. He's the guy who thinks rigging
elections is a patriotic duty.

Let's support Nathan. Perhaps he'll see our point of view when Paul
Ryan turns Nathan's Medicare into a gift card system payable at
ultra-expensive medical vendors, and is responsible for the huge
remainder. Perhaps losing his house because of a broken leg will change
his mind.

Or maybe not. After all,  this is Nathan we're talking about.

SteveT