Microsoft has created an A.I. that can write its own code

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Fri Mar 10 11:02:05 MST 2017

ok, now it's gone off the deep end. I know that politics does have a part to play in the OSS Community, but going down the road to insults just takes it a bit too far, don't you think?

Now, the quip about MS and their last attempt at this was, in fact, funny as hell. after that, it ceased being funny. just my thoughts.

-eric
From the central office of the Technomage Guild, Newspeak Dept.