Microsoft has created an A.I. that can write its own code

Nathan England plug-discuss at nmecs.com
Thu Mar 9 14:49:32 MST 2017

On 2017-03-09 08:47, Anon Anon wrote:

> How long until they teach this one how to create html filled with
> explitives and hate speech?

I read this and about died laughing. All I could think of was someone
designing this software to act like any other liberal online. Write
basic html filled with explitives while spouting hateful intolerant
garbage, and it has artifical intelligence, just like so many of today's
liberals (brainwashed university intellectualism).

--
Regards,

Nathan