Stallman was Right

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Tue Mar 7 17:52:24 MST 2017

yeah, you are right there. However, they will have to eventually justify those expenses, so the more expensive we make it for them, the more likely it is that they may be forced to give up and let us have more secure products.

one other point to offer, we might end up having to file an FOIA request to get the source code for all of these malware tools. then we could take them apart, figure out how to disarm them and create more secure linux devices. Then again, one can dream. :)

-eric
From the central office of the Technomage Guild
special office: cyber security