How to safely delete excess files ???

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Sat Mar 4 15:31:39 MST 2017

One computer's clutter is another man's ticking bomb...

If you are not running out of space you'll be better off leaving them alone.
Don't get me wrong, the voices in my head command me to do that too!
OCD never sleeps...

But at least I know what I am I doing.
Sort of...
Sometimes I blow it up too.
But HEY!, I know how to fix it!
Sometimes...   :(

Leave it alone!
If it bothers you so much, don't look at it!
You'll be happy you did.
And you won't even know it...
ET