64GB SD card

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:51:33 MST 2017

Okay.... So I found two other cards. A 64GB and an 8GB. I stuck them into
the computer and nothing. I then plugged them into the camera and the
camera said they needed to be formatted (though they were formatted at one
point). So I format them with the camera and put a picture on each. I then
plugged them into the computer and got the same error. Eek gads as before!

--