64GB SD card

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:32:54 MST 2017

I stick an SD card into a reader  and get the following error:

Could not display "/media/bmike1/NIKON D3200".
Error: Error when getting information for file '/media/bmike1/NIKON D3200':
Transport endpoint is not connected
Please select another viewer and try again.

I opened Darktable to see if I could access the images and get this error:

Error: Error when getting information for file '/media/bmike1/NIKON D3200':
Transport endpoint is not connected
Please select another viewer and try again.
(almost the same)

You know.... I'm thinking that the problem is with 64GB SD cards because I
think those are the only ones that have been failing. Is anyone else having
problems with 64GB SD cards. I'll have to try 32GB cards. Can someone
confirm this? However, I can view the pictures from my camera. Is this a
linux thing concerning 64GB SD cards?
--