apt

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 06:40:44 MST 2017

I just ran it again and everything appears to be right now.
 $ sudo apt install
[sudo] password for bmike1:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following package was automatically installed and is no longer required:
  libgtkimageview0
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove it.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 10 not upgraded.
bmike1 at MikesBeast ~ $ ^C
bmike1 at MikesBeast ~ $ sudo apt autoremove
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  libgtkimageview0
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 10 not upgraded.
After this operation, 88.1 kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
(Reading database ... 341532 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing libgtkimageview0 (1.6.4+dfsg-1.1) ...
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.24-9ubuntu2) ...
bmike1 at MikesBeast ~ $

I wonder what was wrong.

--