apt

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 04:54:28 MST 2017

Nope.

 $ sudo apt -y autoremove
[sudo] password for bmike1:
apt
Usage: apt command [options]
       apt help command [options]

Commands:
  add-repository   - Add entries to apt sources.list
  autoclean        - Erase old downloaded archive files
  autoremove       - Remove automatically all unused packages
  build            - Build binary or source packages from sources
  build-dep        - Configure build-dependencies for source packages
  changelog        - View a package's changelog
  check            - Verify that there are no broken dependencies
  clean            - Erase downloaded archive files
  contains         - List packages containing a file
  content          - List files contained in a package
  deb              - Install a .deb package
  depends          - Show raw dependency information for a package
  dist-upgrade     - Upgrade the system by removing/installing/upgrading
packages
  download         - Download the .deb file for a package
  edit-sources     - Edit /etc/apt/sources.list with your preferred text
editor
  dselect-upgrade  - Follow dselect selections
  full-upgrade     - Same as 'dist-upgrade'
  held             - List all held packages
  help             - Show help for a command
  hold             - Hold a package
  install          - Install/upgrade packages
  list             - List packages based on package names
  policy           - Show policy settings
  purge            - Remove packages and their configuration files
  recommends       - List missing recommended packages for a particular
package
  rdepends         - Show reverse dependency information for a package
  reinstall        - Download and (possibly) reinstall a currently
installed package
  remove           - Remove packages
  search           - Search for a package by name and/or expression
  show             - Display detailed information about a package
  showhold         - Same as 'held'
  source           - Download source archives
  sources          - Same as 'edit-sources'
  unhold           - Unhold a package
  update           - Download lists of new/upgradable packages
  upgrade          - Perform a safe upgrade
  version          - Show the installed version of a package

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 7:15 PM, Brian Cluff <brian at snaptek.com> wrote:

> Try:
> sudo apt -y autoremove
>
> Brian Cluff
>

> On 12/17/2017 05:00 PM, Michael wrote:
>
> I pasted the wrong one I also press yes and just entered to get the
> default which is yes but it still gave me the abort. I was just seeing if
> it would accept no that time
>
> On Dec 17, 2017 1:51 PM, "Brian Cluff" <brian at snaptek.com> wrote:
>
>> According to what you pasted, you pressed "n" which would make it abort.
>>
>> Brian Cluff
>>
>> On 12/17/2017 06:38 AM, Michael wrote:
>>
>> bmike1 at MikesBeast ~ $ sudo apt autoremove
>> Reading package lists... Done
>> Building dependency tree
>> Reading state information... Done
>> The following packages will be REMOVED:
>>   libgtkimageview0
>> 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 10 not upgraded.
>> After this operation, 88.1 kB disk space will be freed.
>> Do you want to continue? [Y/n] n
>> Abort.