Anyone here run their own email server for personal use?

Matt Graham mhgraham at crow202.org
Sun Dec 17 11:38:56 MST 2017

On 2017-12-17 11:06, Stephen Partington wrote:
> On Dec 16, 2017 6:23 PM, "Steven" <stevensspam at cox.net> wrote:
>> On the subject of self-hosting your own email server, do any of
>> the self-hosting webmail options offer gmail style tagging?
> Roundcube might be what you want. Zimbra I think does that. There
> is one more that I cannot recall.

This is definitely a client-side thing.  An older roundcube doesn't
have the ability to assign arbitrary tags to things in its base install,
but newer versions might.  There's also a plugin at
https://plugins.roundcube.net/packages/weird-birds/thunderbird_labels ,
which may be useful.

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress