Label

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 09:44:16 MST 2016

Just a thought, but not counting the flash drive,  what are the size of
your disks?

I usually use a backup drive bigger than all my drives, that way I can keep
older versions of my backups.

I do a daily rsync of my data files and then tar them to a single file.

Plus I make an fsarchiver copy of the OS drive.

This way if I mess something up and a backup happens before I realize it, I
can get an older good copy.