Label

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Sep 16 08:14:36 MST 2016

On 09/16/2016 05:24 AM, Michael wrote:
> Do I need to do anything else because of the size of the card?
You can format the whole device, but you might want to partition the
device with a single partition so that you don't run into any problems
with software assuming that your drive will be partitioned.  Otherwise,
go for it.
> Should I do a different filesystem type?
ext2 should work fine and will save you the space that is normally
allocated for a journal.  Just make sure that you unmount the drive
after every mount of you will have to do an fsck the next time it's
inserted.

Brian Cluff