GTK3 v 3.10

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:04:53 MST 2016

Well, darktable has a bug fix release and there is something concerning my
camera in the fix so I figured I would install it. Unfortunately, during
system check it said:

-- checking for module 'gtk+-3.0'
--   package 'gtk+-3.0' not found
CMake Error at cmake/modules/FindGTK3.cmake:52 (message):
  GTK3 version check failed.  Version was found, at least version 3.10 is
  required
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  src/CMakeLists.txt:136 (find_package)

See also
"/home/bmike1/Documents/Programs/darktable-2.0.6/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also
"/home/bmike1/Documents/Programs/darktable-2.0.6/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

How do I install gtk+-3.0 ?
--