How to send email from dolphin?

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Sat Nov 26 17:29:30 MST 2016

How can I configure dolphin to use gmail instead of kmail
to send an image viewed with dolphin?

AND/OR what do I need to do to configure kmail to use it.

Please refer to the screenshot(s) here:
http://www.upquick.com/temp/dolphin2kmail2.jpg

As you can see, when I right-click on an image, and tap
"Actions" one of the options is to "Send as Email Attachment"
and that causes kmail to open with the target image attached.

But when I try to send the attached image via email, I am
then prompted to "Create Outgoing Account - KMail" and I cannot
find any instructions on how to do that.

In any case, I would prefer to be able to use Gmail instead of Kmail.

How can I get one or the other to work?