Debian Testing boot

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at smartm.com
Thu Nov 17 15:44:47 MST 2016

Can you tell the BIOS to not ever use the USB drives?

If not, can you make the BIOS have the real hard drive be the first thing it tries?  (think ‘Boot order’)  That should be settable in the BIOS even when you’re working the settings without a USB device connected.

If neither of those work, you might try putting GRUB onto one or both of them, with all GRUB entries pointing to the actual hard drive (or at least make the default entry be the correct drive).