Hiring off shore

trent shipley trent.shipley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 03:07:59 MST 2016

There's a whole art to outsourcing programming and other IT abroad. I got a
degree in information management, and outsourcing was a study unto itself.
If you're going to do it, you need a cultural liaison/contract manager and
that person damn well better be bicultural--either a first generation
American or an immigrant who has been here a long time.