(OT) WordPress Hosting

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri May 20 00:18:57 MST 2016

Am 18. May, 2016 schwätzte Mark Phillips so:

moin moin,

DreamHost has a one click install for WordPress and handles the hourly
security updateѕ.

They also have installs for Joomla!, Drupal and others that don't need
security updates near as often as WordPress.

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."