(OT) WordPress Hosting

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed May 18 20:20:57 MST 2016

I am not really a WordPress pro. But there are a number of potential
gotchas that create security holes. A big one is plugins. The other is
leaving certain settings at default values. Itheme security is a really
nice security check for you. And it gives you some options to secure your
site. Another option is to use a wordpress.com site and let them host it.
They do have a free solution.