OT: Web Application Hosting

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Tue May 17 11:54:42 MST 2016

All of my personal domains and when I have the choice of registrar are
registered with Dreamhost. I've been with them going on 10 years now. I
have used their unlimited hosting and liked it, along with their email,
until Digital Ocean came along.

Thanks for the reminder to check out their vps services.