Housing situation

Nicholas Pscion nicholas.pscion at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:40:13 MST 2016

My roommate will moving at the end of the month, and I can't afford the
$1200 rent on this 2 bedroom apartment. I'm not having much luck finding
any affordable open housing on such short notice, with the earliest
openings being in early June so far. If anyone knows of any openings in the
$700-$800 range in the Phoenix/Tempe area, I'd love to hear about it. In
the meantime, if anyone has a spare bedroom or space to crash, I can pay
rent. I just need a place to stay in the meantime.