Crap! HDMI... :( Update...

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Thu Mar 17 19:33:32 MST 2016

HDMI is detected, but no output.   :(
kitepilot at dreamliner:~ > xrandr -q
Screen 0: minimum 8 x 8, current 1920 x 1080, maximum 32767 x 32767
eDP1 connected primary 1920x1080+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y
axis) 381mm x 214mm
   1920x1080      60.0*+   59.9
   1680x1050      60.0     59.9
   1600x1024      60.2
   1400x1050      60.0
   1280x1024      60.0
   1440x900       59.9
   1280x960       60.0
   1360x768       59.8     60.0
   1152x864       60.0
   1024x768       60.0
   800x600        60.3     56.2
   640x480        59.9
DP1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
HDMI1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
HDMI2 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
VIRTUAL1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
kitepilot at dreamliner:~ >