Keypass questions

Tom Roche Tom_Roche at pobox.com
Thu Jul 28 13:54:51 MST 2016

Todd Cole[1]
> I do move my database to different locations owncloud ssh and local even on my phone for while. I use it on many pc's so I have not found a great single place to keep it.

This guy[2] may have the answer, though I'm still looking for the followup, "so how's that working out for you?" -type article, and for what the current storage-size limit is.

Fortunately one question already seems answered: the obvious backup is, subdermal storage mounted in your cat :-)

HTH, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche at pobox.com>

[1]: http://lists.phxlinux.org/lurker/message/20160728.182804.7769e188.en.html
[2]: http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/164602-man-uses-subdermal-rfid-hand-implant-as-wireless-storage