Recommended laserjet repair.

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Tue Jan 5 17:03:55 MST 2016

When my printer has an issue I do the following -

1. Google a repair video on youtube or article and give it a go. Many times
I get another year or so, unless there are broken parts and I can't get
them.

2. Donate the printer to my local pre-school. The kids LOVE taking it apart
and seeing all the pieces inside and how they fit together. At the end of
the day, it goes into the recycling bin.

Good luck!

Mark