installing gimp plugin hugin

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 16:15:34 MST 2016

I do not need panini? I decided to try to build the panini as shown:
     http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_Compiling_Ubuntu
but the results were less than impressive:
Okay, I found out what is wrong:
a file wasn't created. The instructions say to:

mkdir -p ~/src/pvqt; cd ~/src/pvqt; svn co
https://pvqt.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pvqt pvqt.svn; cd pvqt.svn; qmake
panini.pro; make

but here is what happened when I got to the svn command:

 svn co https://pvqt.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pvqt pvqt.svn
 svn: E175011: Repository moved permanently to '
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/pvqt/code/!svn/vcc/default'; please relocate
svn co https://svn.code.sf.net/p/pvqt/code/!svn/vcc/default
 bash: !svn/vcc/default: event not found

It appears to have moved but I can't find to where it went.
But as it appears I do not need to bother with it!

--