installing gimp plugin hugin

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Jan 2 16:08:30 MST 2016

There is no need to install hugin from a PPA, the version in the
standard repository is up to date.  There is also no dependency on
panini... if there was, all you would have to do is installed hugin and
it would automatically pull in panini all by itself.

It sounds like you are under the impression that hugin is a plugin for
the GIMP.  Although there are ways to access hugin from other programs,
hugin is a standalone program that is best used all by itself... after
you've gotten your images out of hugin and they still need teaking then
you can pull the resulting image into the GIMP and work on them there.

Brian Cluff