OT: Lab Technician for the Mesa Community College Electronics program

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Feb 24 13:20:40 MST 2016

This person will run the MCC Electronics Labs, maintain our lab
instruments and equipment, procure components and parts kits for the
Electronics classes, and other miscellaneous duties.  An Associates
degree in electronics is required.

The pay is not great (we are limited by the institutions pay scale), but
this position is only 9.5 months per year, so you get summers off. Also,
this position is only 4 days per week (Monday through Thursday), so you
get Fridays off every week.

If you are interested, please take a look at the Job Announcement and
submit an application as soon as possible (the application window closes
on March 6):

https://hr.maricopa.edu/jobs

Select "Proceed to Current Openings".

You may need to scroll through a couple of pages to find the Electronics
Lab Associate announcement.  The Job ID is 16272.

Questions?  Feel free to contact me:

JD Neglia
Mesa Community College Electronics Program Director
jd at mccele.com