Domain Name / Hosting

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Mon Feb 22 09:31:20 MST 2016

LetsEncypt certs are Free to all.[1]  You can even get them from the
Fedora 23+ repos since December 2015.[2]
[1] https://letsencrypt.org/
[2] https://fedoramagazine.org/letsencrypt-now-available-fedora/

dnf install letsencrypt

mmmmm stickers....
https://fedoramagazine.org/fedora-stickers-are-available-on-unixstickers/

happy monday - linode discount code: linode20