Domain Name / Hosting

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Feb 22 08:34:04 MST 2016

I use Linode for hosting and GoDaddy for domain names. Linode has been
really great over the years!

Mark

P.S. If you decide to sign up with Linode, I have this referral code, if
you are so inclined - 5cb26bee1bd0c419f598df8c29c427f6c0c49c5f

Or, use this link to sign up -
https://www.linode.com/?r=5cb26bee1bd0c419f598df8c29c427f6c0c49c5f

They send me an atta-boy for referring someone! ;)