KDE !fullscreen

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Wed Dec 21 11:03:23 MST 2016

I ran across this in the settings recently, haven't had to use this, but I
think you can do so under Window Management/Window Rules there.  Size and
Position has fullscreen capabilities if it can detect your particular
window.  This is plasma 5.8.

I don't get this often outside of games luckily enough to pester me, but it
usually only happens once.  Old dark days of catalyst binaries, it would
break my multi-display desktop in odd ways, but these days not so much of
an issue.

-mb