An Internet Giveaway to the U.N.

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Aug 29 09:46:49 MST 2016

On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 07:01:41 -0700
Keith Smith <techlists at phpcoderusa.com> wrote:

> David,
>
> I had no intention of making this a political discussion.

No, of course not. Your suggestion that the U.N. is subject to greater
control of "authoritarian regimes" isn't an anti U.N. dog whistle
guaranteed to perk up the ears of those like the guy who went on an
anti-Obama rant.

Hey, if you want to go all neoconservative on a technical channel,
well, I guess I can't stop you. But don't insult our intelligences by
saying that's not what you were doing.

SteveT

Steve Litt
August 2016 featured book: Manager's Guide to Technical Troubleshooting
  Brand new, second edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mgr