MacBook

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at icloud.com
Wed Aug 24 23:59:31 MST 2016

ugh!
troubleshooting? I have done enough of that over the years trying to get programs to compile. what I hate is sloppy coding (which is responsible for most breakages in compiles). I have also troubleshooted enough to know that I am not a coder. I have to look up a lot of stuff, and when you have ears and fingers only to read with, that gets old in a very big hurry). btw, try learning computer raille. It's rules are a lot different from standard literary Braille. I have to keep those in mind a lot when reading code or formulas.

Its the same for keystrokes between screen readers (for instance, jaws and voiceover). only problem is, braille is a hell of a lot more complicated than some keystrokes.

-eric